Your personal tour guide in Florence, Italy
Enjoy your vacancy or tour in Italy with a your professional tour guide in Florence.
Why to take an advantage of a Tourist Guide while on vacation in Italy?
You may wonder why to invest in a professional tour guide. After all, Italy is not so wide, and you will have many great choices of places to visit. Of course, you can also enjoy Tuscany by yourself. In a way you're right, if you plan and organize your vacation all by yourself, you can save some money.
So, what are the advantages of having a good tourist guide during your stay?
1. A Guide knows the most beautiful and interesting places - and at the same time the best ways to reach them. The Famous hidden corners.
2. Thanks to a professional private tour guide in Italy, Tuscany and Florence, you have a 100% conversation throughout the holiday and, when it is needed, also an interpreter.
3. A Guide knows, not only the best and most famous businesses in Florence or in Tuscany but also the cheapest or the most traditional, so can always offer you the best option according to your preferences. Whether it is catering, entertainment or anything else that is related to your needs, for example, an holiday by the sea, or something romantic and beautiful in Tuscany.
4. A good tourist guide can also help you with the cheapest and interesting goods to buy. For example, a guide can advise you on the quality of local perfumes, leather goods, art works, silk, jewelry or simply the traditional foods.
5. A Guide always knows local customs and gives you advice on how to get the most benefit on every single day. For example, when and how to avoid the local traffic and the long queues or simply how and when to book a restaurant.
6. A Guide is well aware of the best accommodation options and often even more advantageous offers than the ones that you can find online; and can advise or provide you the best logistics and transportation, from parking spaces and availability and the best way to move with the local transportation.
7. Thanks to a guide knowledge, you can learn a lot of interesting things about different sites, a specific business, a local event, about history and historical monuments and many other things.
8. With all these benefits, a tourist guide will let you save you a lot of time and money but, mostly will let you fully enjoy Tuscany in a more enjoyable and relaxing way...
Get to know Italy, Florence and enjoy the whole Tuscany.
Come end reborn in Italy
The most important goal of my project in Renaissance of Florence and Tuscany region is to make your holiday unforgettable and also to learn and experience something new.
If you are interested in the history and in the Etruscan Riviera or in the culture of cities, like Pisa or Siena, I do have knowledge and experience in these areas, so I will be able to help you choose what these cities can offer.
You can choose to explore cultural sights in Renaissance art centers such as Florence, Pisa, Lucca, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena or take an advantage of the thermal baths in Montecatini terme (town with thermal spas) or in Maremma Marittimma where you will find white beaches with crystalline water (Italian Caribbeans), as well as stone beaches and beautiful coast scenery near the town of Castiglioncello.
I am Guide with full license of Tuscany, Sardinia and Sicily
All my recommendations are reconsidered and ranked among the Top stays in the visitor of Italian and foreign clients.
We know how difficult it is to plan a trip without wasting time or money.
Do you need advices, explanation or help?
If necessary, I am always at your disposal, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Potrebujete poradiť, zlepšiť svoj zdravotný stav vysvetliť či pomôcť s výberom?
V prípade potreby som Vám vždy k dispozícii, neváhajete ma kontaktovať.
I enjoy getting to know and discover new cultures and traditions of the country that I live in.
First, I moved to London where I lived for a while....
Italy definitely is a romantic green region, surrounded by hills and mountains, overgrown with olive groves or vineyards.
Seduced and enchanted by the magnificent Florence, when you enter this city, you will immediately feel the energy of a number of historic sacred temples. The city of Renaissance art, the city of Renaissance is directly overcrowded with a multitude of worldly and powerful energy cities. You will be surprised by various narrow streets, many cafes, pastry shops, original merchants or a market that offers genuine Florentine leather products. Florence is unforgettable!
I must not forget the ancient Lucca with castle walls four kilometres long and twelve meters high, which form a ring around the city.
I like it here and I believe that you too will fall in love immediately.
Come and visit me for an unforgettable program full of great moments and experiences.
Good food experiences, admirable works of art, temples, food and great wines, music, dance or simply doing nothing and enjoying the sun rays in the diverse ever-green Tuscan nature.